IQF Inline Tunnel
Efficient Tunnel Freezer with flexible multi belt design quick, cost effective freezing.
Starfrost’s Inline IQF Tunnel is a highly versatile, multi-belt IQF freezing & chilling system. It combines the look of a fluidised bed tunnel with the airflow characteristics of a Spiral Freezer, and can also be upgraded to a high air Velocity impingement system for rapid crust freezing or full freezing a range of products.
The Inline IQF Tunnel is ideal for upgrading from static blast freezing to continuous in-line IQF processing, or for diversifying or expanding production. It can be adapted to glaze, harden, chill, freeze or thaw a wide range of food products including seafood, meat, poultry, bakery, dairy products, fruit and vegetables.
- Fast and efficient cooling with multiple level conveyor belts
- Belts can operate independently at various speeds or on a cascade principle
- Low maintenance with a fully accessible stainless steel design
- Design provides rapid freezing with lowest power consumption
- Adjustable air speed for controlled processing of light and delicate products
- Full freezing up to 600 kg/hr and chilling, hardening or re-freezing to in excess of 4,000 kg/hr
- Cost effective alternative to running a cryogenic nitrogen tunnel freezer